Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bath & Body Works' Shower Gel, 'P.S. I Love You

Ignore the dent! I accidentally dropped the bottle...butterfingers : (

First, I would like to apologize to anyone who's tried to view this post, before, I was able to correct it. I was working on this post late last night, and accidentally hit 'publish' as I passed out...sorry!

March's shower gel is P.S I Love You. The name of this shower gel makes me want to talk about the film with the same title starring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler. On one of our movie nights, Aki picked P.S. I Love You, and needless to say, I sent the entire 120 minutes sobbing (fyi, the movie is 126 minutes long). Also, the film left me extremely depressed for the remainder of the evening, and I'm not a sensitive person. Heck, I love unhappily ever after endings :) 

Anyway, back to the shower gel. BBW describes P.S. I Love You as "a modern, unforgettable fragrance that is inspired by the many beautiful ways to love and be loved". The key fragrance notes are: Sparkling Riesling, Golden Amber, Hypnotic Incense, and Bright Rose Petals This is my first time trying this shower gel, and I really like the scent. P.S I Love you is a stimulating floral, amber, musk, and incense blend that kinda smells like sweet tea to me, and you know I LOVE tea scents :D

What are you showering with this month? Also, if you've seen P.S I Love You, let me know what you thought of the film. 

Looking gorgeous one lipstick at a time.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar