Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Botkier 'Ava' Snake Embossed Metallic Leather Hobo





Images on Right Side from Nordstrom.com
I promised myself that I would wait two weeks before purchasing this bag. I was so excited I couldn't help myself but to go into store and check it out in person. Needless to say, I was dissappointed in everyway!
What I didn't like:
  • leather felt cheap and thin -- looked more like pleather
  • the color was so off from the stock photo!! it's more copper in person than silvery --very cheap looking
  • the bag in person doesn't drape like it does in the stock photo
  • the chain is shorter than I like it to be
  • not worth $645

Verdict: definite no buy!

I think someone had too much fun with the photoshop. The bag in person and the bag in the stock photos are so different. I'd think they're 2 completely different bags. When I asked the sales associate if this bag came in a silvery color, she said this is the only color it comes in!! Anyway, I came across this article this morning and thought it was pretty ironic!

Not Again, Ann Taylor: More Photoshop Gaffes

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar