Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Auravedic Pure Nourishing Moisturizing Lotion for Facial Skin Repair

I've been using this lotion since 2 weeks now, and my experience with it has been overall good. The lotion is meant to be used on face. I felt the lotion to be a bit thicker and oily for my oily-combination skin, so I could only use it for my body that has dry skin.

About Auravedic Pure Nourishing Moisturizing Lotion for Facial Skin Repair 

Auravedic's unique blend of nourishing bio-active ingredients work on skin's natural process of regeneration to achieve suppleness while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. The lotion gets easily absorbed.

Contains pure Almond Oil, Olive oil, Kokum Butter, Mango Butter, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed extract, Neroli oil, purified water, Phenoxyethanol.

Quantity: 100 ml
Price: INR 200/-

My experience with this lotion:

The first time I applied this lotion on the back of my hand, I could feel the heavy and thick texture of the lotion. Hence, I didn't apply it on my face. The lotion however gets absorbed quite readily and doesn't leave any heaviness or oiliness behind. It just gives a nice moisturized finish to my skin which I like a lot. The good thing is that it keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized for a good amount of time. I usually apply this lotion morning after taking shower and at night before going to sleep on my arms and neck.

Below are some pics:


After blending
And below are some of my likes and dislikes with this lotion:

Likes:

1) I like the texture of this lotion which is a bit heavy and perfect for my dehydrated and dry skin. It nourishes my skin well and keeps the moisture locked in for hours. I don't feel a need of applying lotion on the dry parts of my hands and elbows again for a couple of hours.

2) I like the fact that it is made up of natural and ayurvedic ingredients, making it a good buy in itself. We definitely need more such products that are natural, organic, free from any harmful chemicals and are effective at the same time.

3) Price for the quantity and quality makes it quite affordable.

4) Since I have oily-combination skin, I couldn’t use it on my face, but I feel that this could work well on dry skin beauties. My skin usually tends to become a bit on drier side in winters, so I can definitely give it a try that time on my face and see how it fares there.

5) It never caused me any allergic reactions.

Dislikes:

1) I am not very fond of how the lotion smells. The first time I took it out, I could smell the soapy fragrance from it, which baffled me a lot and I had to look back at the tag seeing if it was a lotion or body wash. The fragrance also has a bit herbal touch to it.

2) Since it is meant to be applied on face but is a bit heavy on skin, it won't work for oily-combination skin beauties.

Overall verdict: I like the lotion overall for its effectiveness. The soapy fragrance that I talked about doesn't stay for long. I know one of my friends, who has such dry skin that sometimes she get flakes coming off. When I asked her to apply this lotion on her face, she was more than happy with the results. So, dry skin beauties can give it a try for sure!

Rating: 3/5

Check out more about Auravedic products here

Have you tried Auravedic Pure Nourishing Moisturizing Lotion for Facial Skin Repair? Share your experience and opinion with me in your comments.

Note: PR Sample; Honest Review

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar