Have you entered my beauty bundle giveaway here?
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Well, nearly! Welcome to the first of my Christmas gift guides! Over the next five days, I am going to share lots of gift ideas with you for a variety of budgets so I am hoping that there will be something for all beauty lovers. Each gift guide will contain a mixture of products that I have bought myself (as gifts or you know, to me, from me!) and products that were kindly sent to me. If a product was sent to me, it will be marked with a * for transparency. I never feature products that I wouldn't be happy to spend my own money on. In the coming weeks, I will be combining some of the gifts in a bundle for a giveaway that will only be open to those who engage with my posts, both here on the blog and on Instagram. Rather than focus on categories of products, I am devising my gift guides by budget and today, we're talking all things under £25/€25. I definitely wouldn't call this a stocking filler guide as I think these gifts are more than that and its the full budget for many people so I am hoping you find some inspiration.

0 Yorumlar