Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The most exhilaratingly unforgettable event of 2013 for me, was, undoubtedly, showcasing the new dress I created exclusively for Anya Caliendo presentation at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, on September 11th at Lincoln Center.![]() |
| MBFW Anya Caliendo Couture Millinery Atelier presentation. Photo: Leonid Gurevich / Ed Zorz Hafizov |
Photo: Fernanda Calfat (Getty Images North America)
![]() |
| "Bitten. Love Bug" by Anya Caliendo. Photo: Zoran Milich (CNN) |
![]() |
| Original design and sketch: Leonid Gurevich |
“The volume of the crinoline along with the color of the dress symbolizes the fact that real love and passion know no boundaries. They are overwhelming, oversized feelings. Love inspires, love makes everything else seem pale in comparison. Love gives you wings.” - says Leonid Gurevich
Anya Caliendo and I enjoy a prolific history of collaborations: as you might recall we teamed up for my Runway Show at the Angel Orensanz Foundation back in September of 2012. Prior to that, we've showcased our work at the Annual Nobility Ball at the Pierre Hotel, Museum of Russian Art and I've also illustrated several of Mrs. Caliendo’s collections. I blogged about them here and here.
One of the most exciting personal events of my life was certainly meeting Anya Caliendo. This particular collaboration with Anya Caliendo.Couture Millinery Atelier. during MBFW is THE ULTIMATE highlight of my professional career so far. I am eternally grateful to the universe for having Anya and I meet.
Please visit http://www.anyacaliendo.com/




0 Yorumlar