1. Bath cream
White bath cream such as the Dove's Indulging Cream can make your bath water whiter and at the same time nourishing. The downside of this method is you may need quite a lot to turn your bathwater white, which in turn can feel greasy on the skin.
2. Full fresh milk
Fresh milk is an unprocessed product, and milk contains acids that naturally exfoliate the skin, turning it soft and souple. The downside is that you may need a lot of milk. I have tried powdered milk but it smelled and it clogged my drain.
3. Ground oatmeal
Ground oatmeal in a sock can quickly turn the bath water softer with a creamy color. The downside is that it is not a very white color. It's also a bit of a mess to throw away the sock full of soaked oatmeal and it's not very sexy either.
4. Bath tablets
Bath tablets can whiten your bath and instantly provide you with nourishing ingredients at the same time. Ideal are the Quiriness 'Bain Lacté Relaxant' tablets. Lacté literally means 'with milk' in French, I tried them and they do turn the water nice and white and soft, and it smells nice. However I didn't find them much relaxing at all.
5. Bath bombs
Bath bombs are fun and are a sure way to color your bath water in any color you want. I was ahead of my time when I used these as a kid, and at that age you actually do think they're childiss, and then you suddenly see a bunch of nostalgic millenials hyping them up again, although they technically don't do much other than coloring the bath water. The downside? If they're synthetic they can irritate your genitals, so opt for an organic type.
0 Yorumlar