Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Q&A!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
- @lovethatlippie 
 Great question! In 5 years i'd love to be a successful makeup artist with an established studio.  I'd like to be moved out into my own home with my boyfriend and a pet french bulldog! If those things happen i'll be quite content! 

Place you'd most like to visit in life? 
- @teenage_beautyblog 
100% Japan! I've always wanted to go there, i think everything about the country, culture and their people is so interesting and unique. I'd also love to visit New Zealand, Germany, America and France.
   
What foundations do you recommend for people with oily/combination skin? 
- @lipngloss 
I personally have dry skin so i can't speak from personal experience, but on clients i use RCMA cream foundaion. I also found Revlon Colorstay and Mac Studio Fix to work well with oiler skin types.

What's your holy grail foundation?
- @beautifulbreakable
Definitely Nars Sheer Glow, amazing! Loreal True Match and Maybelline Dream Wonder are also some all time favourites for a drugsotre option. 

Go to lipstick at the moment? 
- @beautifulbreakable
At the moment i've been loving Nyx 'Pops' Butter lipstick, perfect 'my lips but better' shade. Also very moisturising and comfortable to wear. 

Favourite go-to mascara?
- @beautymakeupbyaida
Highend: Lancome Hypnose, Drugstore: Maybelline Smokey Eyes. I've also been really loving Benefit's They're Real lately. If you want a review on any of these let me know.

Current skin care regime?
- @beautymakeupbyaida 
Morning: I use the Nivea Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash everyday and the Swisse Bamboo Face Exfoliant every few days, followed by the Swisse Argan Facial Moisturiser and The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter
Night: To remove my makeup i use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, followed by T.N Dickinsons Witch Hazel Toner. To moisturise i use the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Night Concentrate (Love) and a Maybelline Baby Lips
Extras: The face mask i'm currently using is the Purifying Mask from Ego which is working really well to keep my skin under control with all the random products ive been testing out. For an all over body moisturiser i use the Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion or the Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion if im extra dry. I have extremely dry hands so i use the Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream which is amazing! I also struggle with Eczema, so for this i've found the Nyal Eczema Relief Cream to be the best at controlling any outbreaks. The body wash i use is the Coconut Scrub from Palmolive. I recommend all of these products to anyone who has sensitive skin!

Current Favourite App?
- @lilseeloo 
Obviously Instagram is my top favourite, but i recently downloaded the Stylekick app which is fantastic for fashion inspo! If you love fashion or are needing some styling help this ones great to have.  







Other popular posts:
http://hollybrookemakeup.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/2014-beauty-favourites.htmlhttp://hollybrookemakeup.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/benefit-hello-flawless-oxygen-wow.html



Tags


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar