Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Make up forever diamond shadows in 302 diamond turquoise and 311 Diamond Burgundy

Those of you who have been following me for a while, will know that I am a huge Make up for ever fan. Most of what they are offering is really pigmented and long wearing. They also have a lot of fun young colors in the range.  Their eyeshadows are available in matte, shimmer, satin and diamond. Today I will be reviewing two of the shades from the diamond range (metallic finish) 311 diamond burgundy and 302 diamond turquoise. I bought them in a refill for 14,90 euros and the eyeshadow contains 2.5g.

311 Diamond burgundy 

Even though it is called burgundy, this is really more of a plum shade. It's a shimmery dark reddish plum with small silver glitters. The pigmentation is even and applies very smoothly. I usually use this shade as a crease shade, with a pale beige pink on the lid. I actually bought this one in Canada years ago and it used to be a personal favorite, till I bought star violet from MAC, my favorite reddish plum.

Diamond burgundy is not as shimmery as some other diamond shadow, which makes it wearable to add some dept to a look.

I used it as a smoky eye to show the color better. I paired it with a charcoal color. But like I said I prefer this on my crease and outer V.


302 diamond turquoise

This eyeshadow is definitely less work appropriate than the diamond burgundy, but it's so gorgeous! I like to wear it with warms browns or navy (my favorite combo). If you are a turquoise fan this one is for you! It's a medium blue turquoise with small gold glitter. This one applies also very shimmery and metallic. I hesitated between this one and the infamous 168 which is a bit darker, more pigmented and more green, but I already own a lot of greenish aqua shades, I wanted something that leans more blue.


On this look I applied it wet and paired it with a navy demi-matte shade. I'm wearing sephora flashy liner in flashy blue on the lower lash line layer with the two shadows.  I think it's a great eyeshadow for the summer paired with bronzed skin.


Here are the two eyeshadows swatched dry. 

I really like those two eyeshadows from make up for ever.If I had to recommend one I would go for the turquoise. I personally find the plum and burgundy options from MAC to be a bit  more special. (They do however give you much less for a similar price).

Make up for ever also has some gorgeous greens in the diamond finish if you are into those sort of shades.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar