Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Eli Roth, friend of the artist

The director of Hostel II in his own words (Cinematical) - Roth on the MPAA:

Cinematical: So should more filmmakers work with them instead of against them?

ER: I think filmmakers, in general ... there are some awesome, really great filmmakers -- but on the whole, filmmakers, actors, I think they are the biggest bunch of whiny, over-paid babies on the planet. I just wish they would f**king shut up and realize how lucky they are. If you don't want your voice stifled, be a playwright, go write a book, go paint things. If you want to make movies, there's a lot of money at risk and a lot of people's jobs depend on it. It's compromise; that is the name of the game. I think these filmmakers who are whining ... I saw that documentary on the MPAA [This Film is Not Yet Rated], and I thought 'You guys are f**king nuts.' Some of them, yeah -- I love John Waters. I agree with John Waters. But a lot of these directors ... I just don't know what f**king planet they're on.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar